Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Tomb Raider (2013) Trailer Released


If you've been watching the trailers for the upcoming Tomb Raider reboot (set to release next week, March 5th, 2013) you know that this new Lara Croft is a tough little badass. She's alwasy been a bad ass in my opinion, but here's what I think happened with this new Square Enix version. The original Tomb Raider game showed this awesome woman exploring tombs, fighting dinosaurs, mercenaries and alien gods and pretty much being the biggest badass ever, IMO. Then came Uncharted, which took Laura Croft, made her a man, then pushed the gameplay extremely epic and cinematic. I love the Uncharted series BTW. Now Laura is back with what looks like a, "Bitch, please. I run shit like a BOSS," reboot.

 Just check out this new trailer that was release yesterday (02/27/13).


 
I'm shipping Ms. Croft and Mr. Drake in my mind and it's exploding. These two need a crossover STAT!
 
Matt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Poppers!