Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Artist of The Month: Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias

It's almost the end of the March so I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to check out our current artist of the month Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias, also known as GENZOMAN. He's a personal favorite of mine. ~Matt


I discovered Gonzalo while playing Castle Age on Facebook. I noticed that many of the bosses in Castle Age used beautiful images by an artist who sigened his work as "Genzo" with a funny "O."

With a quick Google search I discovered the Devaint Art page for GENZOMAN and was blown away by how much art was out there by this guy. He has this aweseome hybrid anime/comic style which I totally dig! He's also from Chile, which I think is really cool. ^_^ If you love anime, mythology and fantasy then you’ll really like his illustrations.






I should also point out that Gonzalo has an art book coming out (which I've mentioned on the PodCast before) entitled "Legendary Visions: The Art of GENZOMAN." I've already pre-ordered a copy on Amazon ^_^ for only $25.85. Anyway, just wanted to point this guy out cause I think he's awesome.


This is the world as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Poppers!