Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sucker Punch Live Art Event

So last night was the Live Art event for Sucker Punch at Movie Tavern, where our own Tressa and Justin both participated in. I went to the 7:15 showing of the movie, checked out some of the artsy stuff, and took a few pictures that I wanted to share! So without further adieu...

Here's Tressa working on her drawing of the main girl, Baby Doll. This is where she was at before I went in to the movie.









This pretty little drink right here is one of Movie Tavern's promotional special drinks they do for certain movies. It was called (and aptly named) a Sucker Punch, and it was made up of Captain Morgan spiced rum, peach schnapps, sweet and sour mix, orange juice, sprite, and topped with grenadine. It's one of those dangerous mixed drinks that you can taste the alcohol, but barely, so it's one of the ones that would get me sooo wasted. Unfortunately, I was the driver, so I could only have a few sips... lol.


Here is where Tressa was at with her Baby Doll when I got out of the movie!! All adorable and colored. :-D She wasn't quite done, but she just had those last minute touches to add.








And my last picture of the night is the final product of the art that Justin was working on. Too cool! :) It's the bunny that is on a machine (or...it's kind of a robot, but not quite a Gundam, you could say) the girls use in their first "big battle" -- and if you've seen the movie, or once you do, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.




That's all I really got, but it was a lot of fun! I guess that's all from me for now!
 
Kerry over and out. =^.^=

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hello Poppers!