Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This Is What I'm Listening Too...City and Colour

City and Colour is the recording alias for Juno Award-winning Canadian singer-songwriter Dallas Green, who is also the guitarist and vocalist of the post-hardcore band Alexisonfire.

 Dallas Green
Oh My Gosh this guy is Amazing! I stumbled across his newest album, Little Hell, while researching the new release for Seckman's Selections. I liked the samples I heard and the price was right, so I ordered it and WOW....so GOOD!! His voice is so gentle and heartfelt.

Little Hell (Album Art)

I've listened to the album a few time now and it's GREAT! We Found Each Other In The Dark, Grand Optimist, Little Hell, Fragile Bird and Weightless are some of my favorite tracks.


If you have any interest in folky, alternative, singer/songwriters then buy this guy's CD. Don't think twice about it, cause it's worth it. Just listen to these samples and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.



This is the world as I hear it! ~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Poppers!