Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pop Culture Punching Bag: Maybe I Need An Intervention - My Secret Public Addiction

Patrick posted a really good blog about GeekTees websites and he review each one!


Pop Culture Punching Bag: Maybe I Need An Intervention - My Secret Public Addiction



T-shirts...yeah...I love t-shirts. Anyone who knows me well at all knows that I just can't help myself. I see a cool one in an XL and I needs it! One thing though that I get asked all the time is, "Patrick, what is your problem?!?!" But more importantly, I get asked a lot, "Where do you get all those cool t-shirts?" So, I figured this would be a good place for me to post about that and point some of you all down the horrible road to finacial and closet space ruin that I am currently in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Poppers!